Electromagnetic vibrating feeder is mainly used to feed materials evenly and continuously from storage bin or other storage equipment to receiving equipment. It has suspension type, table type, etc, according to the way they are installed. In order to improve the working efficiency of the machine and reduce downtime, the routine maintenance of it is very important.
1. Often check the amplitude of feeding trough and coil current, and pay constant attention to the sound of the machine to see if it has loud noise or knocking.
2. The air gap between iron core and armature must always be uniform. If the air gap is changed or the two parts collide, the machine must be stopped immediately.
3. Check the bolts to see if they are loose or broken.
4. Regularly check the hoisting device of suspended electromagnetic vibrating feeder. If it gets loose, the feeder will be imbalanced. As a result, it will affect the feeding of materials.
5. The cover of vibrator must be sealed well so as to prevent the accumulation of dust. The seal cover should often be cleaned up.