The Introduction of Disc Granulator
The disc granulator is a circular structure that offers a granulation rate of over 93%. It is suitable for transferring non-viscous materials such as coal, cement, clinker, and fertilizer in powder, granular, or small sizes. It is also commonly referred to as a grain making machine due to its ability to produce uniform particles with a high granulation rate. The disc granulator operates stably, has a long service life, and is considered an ideal granulating equipment. It can also be referred to as a disk grain making machine or disk granulator. It serves as a feeding device, ensuring uniform transportation of materials to the next process and withstanding high storage pressure. The disk granulator has a simple structure, is easy to use, and exhibits superior performance. It finds applications in various fields such as gold concentrators, coal mining plants, and chemical plants.
The Features of Disk Granulator
- Reasonable structure: The disc granulator has a well-designed structure that is lightweight and compact, making it suitable for installation in both new and old plants.
- Adjustable large obliquity: The disc granulator allows for flexible adjustment of the obliquity angle, providing convenience and adaptability in different operating conditions.
- Reduced power consumption: The disc granulator incorporates a unique unpowered combination and scraper integration, resulting in reduced power consumption of auxiliary equipment.
- Efficient use of main motor power: The disc granulator is designed with a disk body and disk section, which reduces the power requirements of the main motor. The pitch of the disc can be adjusted along the disc body, and the side flange at the end of the plate section ensures that material balls are not pulled or torn when discharged from the plate.
- Effective desilting design: The disc granulator features a new desilting design that utilizes a combination scraper to clean the edge, bottom, and disc angle. This design ensures efficient desilting of material, preventing the formation of large lumps. Approximately 90% of the material balls produced have a diameter ranging from 3-5mm.
The Structures of Disc Granulator
Applications of Disc Granulator
Gold concentrators: The disc granulator is commonly used in gold concentrators to process gold ore and produce uniform particles for further processing and extraction.
Coal mining plants: The disc granulator is utilized in coal mining plants for granulating coal and coal gangue, transforming them into uniform-sized particles for efficient storage, transportation, and utilization.
Chemical plants: The disc granulator is suitable for granulating various non-viscous materials in chemical plants. It can process materials such as pulverized coal, cement, limestone, and other powdered or small-sized materials.
In summary, the disc granulator’s simple structure, ease of use, and superior performance make it a versatile equipment choice for gold concentrators, coal mining plants, chemical plants, and other industries requiring efficient granulation of non-viscous materials.
The Applications of Disc Granulator
The working principle of the disc granulator can be summarized as follows:
- Mixing: The raw material powder is mixed with water in a double-shaft mixer to form a ball core with a uniform particle size. The water content in the pellet should be controlled between 12% and 14%, with most of the water added in the mixer.
- Balling: The ball core is then fed into the balling disk for ball formation. Only a small amount of water (about 0% to 3%) is added in the balling dish. The raw material is added to the disk as dry powder, and a suitable amount of water is sprayed onto it.
- Granulation: The raw material is subjected to the impact of centrifugal force, friction, and gravity as it moves along a parabolic path in the balling disk. The materials gradually bond and become larger in size due to their adhesive properties and plasticity.
- Separation: When the inclination, edge, rotation speed, and moisture of the balling disk are fixed, balls of different sizes will separate from the edge and roll downward at different angles due to gravity.
- Drying and Discharge: The material balls continue to lose water during the rolling process. Due to the adhesion of the material and the natural evaporation of the liquid film on the surface, the material balls gain sufficient strength. They are then discharged from the edge of the disk as it rotates inclinedly.
In summary, the disc granulator uses a combination of mixing, balling, granulation, separation, and drying to form and discharge uniformly sized material balls. The rotation of the inclined disk and the controlled addition of water play important roles in the granulation process.
Disc Granulator Manufacturer
One renowned manufacturer of disc granulators is Zoneding Machine. They offer a variety of disk granulator models, including those used for the production of organic fertilizers. Zoneding Machine’s disc granulators are known for their durability and low maintenance requirements. They are constructed using high-strength and wear-resistant materials, resulting in minimal loss and a longer service life. Customers can expect significant economic benefits from using Zoneding Machine’s disk granulators. Inquiries from customers are welcomed by the company.
|Adjustment range of obliquity||Dimensions|
Please note that the information provided about Zoneding Machine as a disc granulator manufacturer may be subject to change due to advancements in technology. Zoneding Machine reserves the right to modify their products without prior notice. Additionally, the performance of the machines may vary depending on the specific application. For more detailed and up-to-date information, it is recommended to chat online with Zoneding engineers who can provide further assistance.
Get Price And Support Whatsapp +8618637198006 Email: email@example.com Get Price Leave a message General Specification ,
Get Price And Support Whatsapp +8618637198006 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Get Price Leave a message The rod mill is a grinding mill that utilizes steel rods as the grinding medium in the cylinder. It is commonly used in various indust…
Get Price And Support Whatsapp +8618637198006 Email: email@example.com Get Price Leave a message A ceramic ball mill is a type of ball mill that is lined with ceramic material and uses ceramic balls as the grinding media. The ceram…
Get Price And Support Whatsapp +8618637198006 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Get Price Leave a message Hydrocyclones are mineral processing equipment used to separate and remove heavier coarse particles of mud and sand and other material…
Get Price And Support Whatsapp +8618637198006 Email: email@example.com Get Price Leave a message The magnetic separator relies on the magnetic and mechanical forces acting on the particles in a magnetic field to achieve separation…
Get Price And Support Whatsapp +8618637198006 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Get Price Leave a message Formation of Mineralized Foam: The agitation and mixing of the pulp and air bubbles result in t…
Get Price And Support Whatsapp +8618637198006 Email: email@example.com Get Price Leave a message The spiral classifier, also known as the classifier or horizontal spiral classifier, is a type of equipment used in ore processing p…
Get Price And Support Whatsapp +8618637198006 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Get Price Leave a message The shaking table is a gravity separation machine that is widely used in many industries to separate fine materials. It can be emplo…
Get Price And Support Whatsapp +8618637198006 Email: email@example.com Get Price Leave a message The spiral chute is a domestic equipment developed in 1977 that combines the advantages of spiral concentrators, shaking tables, and c…
Get Price And Support Whatsapp +8618637198006 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Get Price Leave a message The mixer, also known as an agitating tank or a mixing tank, is a necessary equipment in various industries. It is driven by an el…