The Introduction of Pendulum Feeder
The pendulum feeder, also referred to as a tilting feeder, serves as an auxiliary equipment for transportation. It is designed for short-distance transport of small, heavy materials with a particle size ranging from 35 to 100 mm. The primary function of the pendulum feeder is to transfer granular materials from a storage tank to various receiving devices through a funnel.
However, it is important to note that the pendulum feeder is not suitable for transporting dry powder or materials with excessively large particle sizes. Such materials can lead to issues like dust pollution and blockage at the discharge port.
The pendulum feeder finds application in various industries, including mineral processing, coal, and chemical sectors. It is commonly used as the feeding equipment for ball mills and collection belt conveyors.
Please keep in mind that specific operational details and guidelines may vary. For more precise information and tailored recommendations regarding the use of a pendulum feeder, it is advisable to consult the manufacturer or contact their technical support team.
The Applications of Pendulum Feeder
The pendulum feeder offers several advantages:
- Low maintenance and operating costs: The pendulum feeder does not have rotating parts, eliminating the need for lubrication and reducing maintenance requirements. This results in lower operating costs.
- Energy-efficient operation: The pendulum feeder utilizes the resonance principle of mechanical vibration. It works with dual bodies in a low critical state near resonance, leading to reduced energy consumption.
- Precise feeding quantity: With the ability to change, open, and close material flow instantaneously, the pendulum feeder provides higher precision in feeding quantities.
- Effective dust pollution prevention: The closed structure of the pendulum feeder’s fuselage effectively prevents dust pollution, providing a cleaner working environment. Additionally, it enables centralized control and automation of the production process.
- Low noise and power consumption: The vibration motor serves as the vibration source for the pendulum feeder, resulting in low noise and power consumption. It also offers good regulation performance and prevents material blanking issues.
- It is important to note that these advantages may vary depending on the specific design and model of the pendulum feeder. For more detailed information and specific inquiries, it is recommended to consult the manufacturer or contact their technical support team.
The pendulum feeder operates based on the following working principle:
Motor and Power Transfer: When the motor is started, it transfers power to the reducer through a triangle belt. The reducer decelerates the power before transferring it to the eccentric wheel.
Eccentric Wheel and Swing Motion: The decelerated power from the reducer drives the eccentric wheel, which is responsible for generating the swing motion. The position of the eccentric wheel is adjustable to determine the size of the ore supply.
Reciprocating Arc Swing: The eccentric wheel, connected to the bottom plate through a connecting rod, causes the bottom plate to swing in a reciprocating arc motion. This motion opens and closes the feeding mouth of the pendulum feeder repeatedly.
Uniform Ore Discharge: The ore, stored in the square ore bin of the feeder, is discharged through the feed port at a consistent and uniform speed. This ensures the ball mill or other receiving device receives a steady and continuous feed.
Feed Adjustment: The amount of ore fed by the pendulum feeder can be adjusted. This adjustment involves changing the length of the swing stroke, which controls the feed amount within a larger range. Additionally, the height of the outlet gate can be adjusted to change the size of the outlet, allowing for precise feeding control.
It is important to note that specific operational details may vary depending on the design and model of the pendulum feeder. For more accurate information and customized instructions, consulting the manufacturer or their technical support team is recommended.
Here are the instructions for the installation and maintenance of a pendulum feeder:
- Batching and Quantitative Feeding: If the pendulum feeder is being used for batching and quantitative feeding, it should be installed horizontally. This ensures even and stable feeding and prevents material self-flow.
- Continuous Feeding: If the pendulum feeder is being used for continuous feeding of general materials, it can be installed with a downward inclination of 10°. However, for sticky or highly moisture-laden materials, it is recommended to install the feeder with a downward inclination of 15°.
- Swimming Gap: After installation, the feeder should have a 20mm swimming gap and be horizontally oriented. The suspension device should be flexibly connected.
- Bolt Tightening: Before testing, all bolts should be strengthened once. Pay special attention to tightening the anchor bolts of the vibration motor, which should be tightened again after continuous operation of 3-5 hours.
- Test Run: During the test run, make sure that both vibrating motors are rotated.
- Monitoring: During feeding, frequently check the stability of amplitude, current, and noise. This ensures smooth and reliable operation.
- Motor Bearings: Lubricate the motor bearings every 2 months. In high-temperature seasons, lubricate them every month.
- It is important to note that these instructions may vary depending on the specific pendulum feeder model. It is recommended to consult the manufacturer’s instruction manual for accurate instructions and personalized guidance.
|Product Size||Processimg Capacity（t/h）||Motor Power|
Please note that the data provided is subject to change as technology improves. The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes without prior notice. Machine performance can vary depending on the specific application. For more detailed information and specific inquiries, it is recommended to chat online with Zoneding engineers. They will be able to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information tailored to your needs.
Get Price And Support Whatsapp +8618637198006 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Get Price Leave a message General Specification ,
Get Price And Support Whatsapp +8618637198006 Email: email@example.com Get Price Leave a message The rod mill is a grinding mill that utilizes steel rods as the grinding medium in the cylinder. It is commonly used in various indust…
Get Price And Support Whatsapp +8618637198006 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Get Price Leave a message A ceramic ball mill is a type of ball mill that is lined with ceramic material and uses ceramic balls as the grinding media. The ceram…
Get Price And Support Whatsapp +8618637198006 Email: email@example.com Get Price Leave a message Hydrocyclones are mineral processing equipment used to separate and remove heavier coarse particles of mud and sand and other material…
Get Price And Support Whatsapp +8618637198006 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Get Price Leave a message The magnetic separator relies on the magnetic and mechanical forces acting on the particles in a magnetic field to achieve separation…
Get Price And Support Whatsapp +8618637198006 Email: email@example.com Get Price Leave a message Formation of Mineralized Foam: The agitation and mixing of the pulp and air bubbles result in t…
Get Price And Support Whatsapp +8618637198006 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Get Price Leave a message The spiral classifier, also known as the classifier or horizontal spiral classifier, is a type of equipment used in ore processing p…
Get Price And Support Whatsapp +8618637198006 Email: email@example.com Get Price Leave a message The shaking table is a gravity separation machine that is widely used in many industries to separate fine materials. It can be emplo…
Get Price And Support Whatsapp +8618637198006 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Get Price Leave a message The spiral chute is a domestic equipment developed in 1977 that combines the advantages of spiral concentrators, shaking tables, and c…
Get Price And Support Whatsapp +8618637198006 Email: email@example.com Get Price Leave a message The mixer, also known as an agitating tank or a mixing tank, is a necessary equipment in various industries. It is driven by an el…